Ferrari 512s rear lights Altissimo

Ferrari 512s rear lights Altissimo

more info

Turn signal assembly for Ferrari 250

This is a set NOS Carello turn signal assembly for Ferrari 250 and other italian cars. These were particulary used on the Ferrari 250 SWB 1961-1962 and the Ferrari 250 GTO. We can also supply the turn signal assembly for the 1960 type SWB. Carello 11.380.706 IGM0164LAX Lense is made of glass. No...

more info

Rear lights for Ferrari 250 TdF “Tour de France”

Set of used but very nice Altissimo rear lights for the Ferrari 250 Tour de France. The 250 Granturismo Berlinetta, nicknamed the “Long Wheelbase Berlinetta”, was also called the “Tour de France” after successfully competing in the 10-day Tour de France automobile race, not the famous bicycle race of the same name. There were 77 Tour de Frances built. A number of 250 GT “Tour de France” Berlinettas were sold for GT races from 1956 through 1959. Construction was handled by Carrozzeria Scaglietti based on a Pinin Farina design. The engine began at 240 PS (177 kW; 237 hp) but rose to 260 PS (191 kW; 256 hp) by the end. A one-off short...

more info

Marchal 109 headlamps for Ferrari 250

These new Marchal 109 headlamps come with rims, reflectors and back buckets. The lenses are made from unbreakable polycarbonate. No more broken glass. Ideal for racing cars like the Ferrari 250 SWB. Sold as a pair. 12V bulbs We can also offer the headlamps without back buckets and rims. Email us at info@saxonparts.com for more Ferrari and Maserati...

more info

Ferrari 512 BB pop-up headlight

Ferrari 512 BB pop-up headlight. Left. Good condition. Lights included. Sold as is. Right pop-up headlight is also available. Need other boxer parts? Email us at...

more info

Carello license plate light / race number light

Carello lights as used on many Ferraris and Alfa Romeo’s. The lights can also be used as race number lights. Ferrari 275 GTB/C 365 GTB Daytona Competition 512 S / 512 M New. Per set (2 pcs) Email us at info@saxonparts.com for other...

more info

Marchal alloy headlamp ring 250 GT Berlinetta SWB

Marchal alloy headlamp ring 250 GT Berlinetta SWB We have a set for one car. The aluminium headlamp rings were the standard ones for all the racing berlinetta’s and SEFAC Hotrods. Sold as is. 250 GT Berlinetta Passo Corto / short wheel base One of the most important GT racers of its time, the 1959 250 GT Berlinetta SWB used a short (2,400 mm (94.5 in)) wheelbase for better handling. Of the 176 examples built, both steel and aluminum bodies were used in various road (“lusso”) and racing trims. Engine output ranged from 240 PS (177 kW; 237 hp) to 280 PS (206 kW; 276 hp). Development of the 250 GT SWB Berlinetta was...

more info

SEV Marchal alloy headlamp ring 250 GT Berlinetta SWB

SEV Marchal alloy headlamp ring 250 GT Berlinetta SWB We have a set for one car. The aluminium headlamp rings were the standard ones for all the racing berlinetta’s and SEFAC Hotrods. Sold as is. 250 GT Berlinetta Passo Corto / short wheel base One of the most important GT racers of its time, the 1959 250 GT Berlinetta SWB used a short (2,400 mm (94.5 in)) wheelbase for better handling. Of the 176 examples built, both steel and aluminum bodies were used in various road (“lusso”) and racing trims. Engine output ranged from 240 PS (177 kW; 237 hp) to 280 PS (206 kW; 276 hp). Development of the 250 GT SWB Berlinetta...

more info

Rear light cap for Ferrari 512S and 512M

Rear light cap for Ferrari 512S and 512M Set of two. Email us for more info. We also have a complete set of rear lights available. Ferrari 512 S was the designation of 25 five litre sports cars built until January 1970, related to the Ferrari P sports prototypes. The V12-powered cars were entered in the 1970 International Championship for Makes by the factory Scuderia Ferrari and private teams. Later that year, modified versions resembling the main competitor Porsche 917 were called Ferrari 512 M (for modificata). In the 1971 International Championship for Makes, the factory focused on the new Ferrari 312PB and abandoned the 512 which was only entered by privateers. From 1972...

more info